Blog‎ > ‎Software‎ > ‎

February 7, 2012

posted Feb 8, 2012, 8:09 AM by Asya Bergal   [ updated Feb 8, 2012, 8:10 AM ]
Yesterday I got a lot of work done.  You can now successfully align the robot to the camera and then have the camera reset to the default position.  This goes more slowly than it should because the camera waits for the robot to rotate before resetting itself.  (I should probably fix that.)  The camera code should also probably be updated to use positions rather than angles to set values, seeing as angles are really imprecise.  I also set far higher maximum voltages for the rotations so now the robot rotates extremely quickly.  I was again unable to commit from the local computer because the internet was down.  Camera still lacks an internal robot power source.

--Asya

Also, Nick-- don't blame Andy for the 12 o's.  That was Paul.
Comments